Does keeping up with regular garden maintenance seem overwhelming?
Let’s call it a garden party instead of a chore day.
- Sharing tasks with a friend makes it easier.
- It’s more fun exchanging ideas & getting it done together.
- Have the garden you want without breaking your back or being its slave.
- Have time to enjoy the flowers!
Let’s get outside & play in the dirt!
Mt. Tolmie Garden Care
Beds & Borders
- weeding & pruning
- mulching & fertilizing
- planting & dividing
- fall clean up
- monthly, bi-weekly, or as needed
Each contract is customized to suit the needs of the client & their gardens.
Thank you for your hours of care for our garden this year. It is now in much better shape.
Bob & Maureen
I just wanted to let you know how pleased family members are that the garden was so nicely brought back during my mom’s transition to her new home. Given that my sister acquired the property, my mom is now able to continue enjoying it from time to time.
Best regards and I hope you are enjoying the summer,
Contact me via email: